Window Cleaning That’s Quick and Easy to Book
Commonly added to our end of tenancy services so that our clients can tick exterior tasks off of their landlord’s list, our window cleaning professionals are often booked on their own too. All work is delivered using advanced techniques and natural drying to leave a streak-free finish.
Make your booking with our appointment form to set up your service. Learn more about what we can do for you below, or book now…
Window Cleaning From Us Means You Get:
- A highly effective cleanse for any glass, using purified water and the latest water-fed pole equipment
- Full insurance cover while fully trained and qualified professionals are onsite
- All services we deliver to you are supported 24 hours a day, every day of the week by a friendly customer care team
- Weekend and Bank Holiday appointments on offer so you can get the appointment you need whenever you need it
- Add window cleaning to your oven cleaning or full end of lease cleaning option and save money on moving house
- Confirm your booking only after getting a free quote – there’s no obligation
How Your Window Cleaners Get the Job Done
Window cleaning sounds like a simple job, but it’s only using the right equipment and making sure the team that delivers your service are real professionals, which keep it that way. In our case, this means proper training, vetting, and reference checking for all staff. And it means using water-fed extension poles fed by purified water when it comes to equipment.
Purified water is used because it can be allowed to dry naturally, without streaking or smearing being left behind. The water itself is drawn from a tank mounted in your window cleaners’ vehicle, and purified as it exists. The water-fed pole method is used because, again, no scrubbing or wiping is necessary. The head is simply brushed across the glass, leaving the area cleaned behind it. The sills and seals are also cleansed using this method.
The upshot of this is that no ladders need to be employed when we’re your window cleaners. You get to keep your privacy intact, and your team stay on the safety of ground level. All we need is a parking space within thirty metres of your property so that the equipment on your team’s vehicle can reach your windows.
View our home page now to find out more about using us for window cleaning or any other support you need around your home or workplace or call us now.